Short version- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission. We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Measuring our visitorsWe measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics and Tyxo.bg. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networksThese services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website – such as the “Like” and “Tweet” buttons.
To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function their buttons generally know if you’re logged in; for example Facebook use this to say “x of your friends like this”. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
Social networks therefore could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services (that isn’t to say they do, but their policies may change). As our website is remarkably inoffensive we imagine this is not a concern for most users.
User registrationWhen you sign up on this web site – we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address.
EmailsWe may send you email notifications regarding services which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties.
SecurityGrigor-Dimitrov.com take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Of course you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Nobody at Grigor-Dimitrov.com will ever ask you for your password, so please don’t trust anybody asking you for it.
Grigor-Dimitrov.com's detailsYou can contact Grigor-Dimitrov.com by email to email@example.com.